Monday 1 January 2018

Thankful

 Happy New Year

My first card of the year is a thankyou card

I created a variation on the standard stepper card with a double step in the centre


I used a mix of old dies and new dies. I just love my new cha cha cha dandelion dies
The leaves are Marianne, as is the fancy tag in the centre, the green centres to the flowers are an old Martha Stewart snowflake punch and the butterflies are a cut and emboss folder from Stampin' Up



The extra step in the centre of the card adds a little more dimension and an extra surface to decorate

I hope you have all had a lovely new years day

We have spent a peaceful and very restful day at home, a long lie in followed by a roast lunch and not much else to be honest - bliss !

Love and happy new year wishes

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful card Tracey, pretty papers design and colours you have used on this fabulous stepper card.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx