Saturday 9 September 2017

Crafting Update

I have not been quite so prolific with my crafting as I used to be, but the upside is now I craft when I want to and not when I have to

I have quite a mixed bag of cards here, dating back to Easter, so please excuse the random selection

A bi-fold, envelope style birthday card


The Easter cards I made, to send to family and friends



All the same but different, same design, different colours


Amy's Easter card was totally different as I wanted to put a bunny on hers


Another birthday card


My lovely dad's fathers day card



And my mum's birthday card, another bi-fold design with fancy edges


Lots of space inside this design for a verse


There have been a couple more too but I did not remember to photograph those ( naughty blogger )

Until next time

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards one and all. Especially love the bunny. Pleased I'm not the only naughty blogger who forgets the all important pic. (But that's often because the card is only completed 2 nanoseconds before it has to be handed over - naughty crafter as well as blogger😳)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx