Tuesday 12 September 2017

Bryan Adams at Eden

One of the highlights of this summer has definitely been our trip to Eden to see Bryan Adams

Neil won the tickets in a competition. Worth over £250.00 they also included a four course meal, champagne reception, nibbles and drinks after the concert and a goodie bag each to take home with us

Unbeknown to me, Neil had also been in touch with Bryan's tour manager and arranged back stage passes so we could meet the man himself

Eden's function room looked stunning



All the tables were adorned with these spectacular centrepieces, hollow glass skulls artfully displaying stunning exotic blooms


Our meals were so beautiful to look at and utterly delish

We enjoyed a tomato salad and asparagus starter
Mango sorbet
Mediterranean tomato rissotto
Grilled banana dessert ( scoffed down before I remembered to take a photo)

We both ate the same and our vegan tastes were catered to perfectly



We were allowed backstage anytime we wanted and caught a few moments with Bryan before the show, he was an absolute gent, very soft spoken with his trademark husky Canadian drawl

He was much smaller than I imagined he would be, I felt like a giant next to him ( thank goodness I didn't put my towering heels on)


We wanted to see the show from the front of the stage so joined the crowd and spent over two hours singing along to all the classics, what a showman

The band were fantastic, Bryan's voice is one of the best I have heard live and I would definitely put this gig in my top five of all time




Thankyou Eden for an absolutely fabulous night, the gig, the food, the staff and the venue were all faultless

xxx

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx