Saturday 4 March 2017

Pretty in peach

Back to girlie and floral ( much more my comfort zone)

This card was made for my lovely friend Trish, it was her birthday at the beginning of the month but I have just found these images on my camera

I am so longing for all these wet and windy storms to pass and had Spring in my mind when I made this card, hence the colour palette


Hope this lumpy bumpy card made it through the post in one piece, I really just can't get my head round doing postal friendly flat cards



I have a couple of very special cards to make this evening for an event we are going to at the weekend, so I will be back to share those very shortly

Love and spring wishes

Tracey
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tracey, love the colour combination xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Tracey, love the colour combo. I'd forgotten all about that fab TH flourish die, must drag it out and use it. Great idea to use the negative. (but I see no jingle bells anywhere! lol) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx