Monday 20 March 2017

Golden Anniversary

Good evening, this is the card I made for my dear friend Margaret and her lovely hubby Brian

We were invited to spend the evening with them and their family at a party celebrating their fifty years of marriage

The party was held at a local pub/restaurant - The Britannia, and we had an absolutely brilliant night, there were eight of us on our table, we are all great friends so we had a really good laugh, lovely food and of course one or two Proseccos 


I made two cards, this one was for us eight friends to give collectively, we wanted to give the happy couple some money to treat themselves so I made a little pocket on the inside of the card to hold an envelope with the gift. I will share the card I made for Neil and I to give tomorrow

I used mainly Spellbinders dies, the 'congratulations' is a Tattered Lace die and the little flowers are a Martha Stewart punch, all the leaves are die by Marianne


Thankyou so much for inviting Neil and I to share your special night Margaret

Love and long marriages

Tracey

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx