Friday 24 February 2017

Happy Birthday Katie

I made the following card for my beautiful niece Katie who turned 19 on the 16th of this month


I used Mariposa papers and Tim Holtz papers, the flowers are mainly Prima, the sentiment is Stampin' Up as is the punch I used to mat the sentiment and the stamps and punch I used for the butterflies
The die is an old Marianne one and the border punch is Martha stewart



The next card I will be sharing will be totally different as it is for AJ, might have to go down the themed route for a 17 year male I think

Love and blue birthday wishes

Tracey

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, wow fabulous makes on your blog, love this beautiful creations for your Niece, pretty papers and embellishments.
    had a bit of a read, looks a wonderful place you have moved too.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously lush card, Tracey, love it. (but I notice it doesn't feature Christmas at all!) ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This style is right up my street. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx