Tuesday 14 February 2017

Be Mine

Happy Valentines Day

As per usual my valentine will be going to Neil, 30 years together and he spoils me just as much as he did in the early days of our relationship

I made him this card

He is definitely in tune with his feminine side and always prefers the very pretty girlie style cards that I make so I don't ever worry about using pink or throwing handfuls of flowers at his cards


I did add a little masculine grey and the little glimpses of metal you can see peeking underneath the flowers are actually window lead that I have embossed

I used Tim Holtz patterned papers
Prima flowers
Woodware silver balls
A Woodware leaf punch and a Stampin' Up leaf punch
Stampin' Up stamps for the sentiments
The circle die is by Nellie Snellen
I believe the heart die is by Marianne


I have had a lovely day at home, it is also my birthday so I have been truly spoilt and Neil has grand plans for the weekend to look forward to

By far the best part has been all the lovely messages and cards from my family and friends

Thankyou all so much

Love and valentine wishes

Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx