Sunday 15 January 2017

Keeping in touch

I don't usually make New Years cards

But this year I felt I wanted to start a new tradition, for me anyway

Being so far away from the majority of my friends and all my family I have decided to make a better effort at keeping in touch the old fashioned way, ie by putting pen to paper

We all message each other either on facebook, instagram, messenger and by text or email but I thought it might be nice to take a step back in time and say hello the traditional way

The first of the New Years Cards I made was for my lovely mum and dad


I hope the discovery of a nice fat, non brown envelope on their doormat made a nice change

And yes I have found my cardmaking mojo

I have quite a few to make for the end of January and February, so hopefully my crafty posts on here should be a little more regular

And one last thing before I go

A special friend of mine subtly dropped a little challenge my way just before christmas

Jan, I accept your christmas card challenge, if you are still up for it, I am aiming to make 2 a month, what do you say - is it game on ?

I will be back tomorrow with another New Years card

Happy crafting

Tracey
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous card, I love the black and cream. How can you create such lovely things when I appear to have all your kit???
    Definitely GAME ON! you will see I already have a Christmas card on my blog - over to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and elegant card, Tracey! Love the black and white contrast for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx