Friday 6 January 2017

Happy birthday dad


For one of the special men in my life, 
the very first special man in my life, my lovely dad


I had this vintage style map paper in my stash, it's been there quite a while as it is one of those that I like too much to cut up.

I was searching for inspiration for dad's birthday card and trying to get out of the blues and browns rut that I have fallen into with masculine cards

And as I looked at the world laid flat on paper the quote came to mind - perfect for dad as he does, indeed, mean the absolute world to me

I computer generated the sentiment as I wanted to play around a little with the fonts and size

Hope you have had a lovely birthday dad, love and miss you

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Ribbon, flowers and still very masculine - very clever. the colours and the layout are brill. Looks like we've both been doing computer generated sentiments. Great minds eh?
    belated HB to your dad
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx