Tuesday 13 December 2016

Happy Birthday Neil

Happy birthday to my gorgeous hubby

I have been saving these papers for someone special, my lovely friend Jan and I split a pad between us and I have been keeping them aside ( why do we buy papers that we love and then hoard them rather than use them - the mind of a crafter is a scary place !)


The papers are My Minds Eye, I used dies by Nellie Snellen, Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn, the stamps are both Stampin' Up


We have a special date night planned, we will be enjoying an evening late night shopping, followed by a meal at Prezzos and the cinema to finish

Hope you have a lovely day Neil, love you

Tracey

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Super gorgeous card - I too have been hoarding the papers (lol)
    The crafter's mind is indeed a scary/mad place. we had a little Xmas party in the class today, and after we'd pulled the crackers, everyone examined them for re-usable bits!!! Sadly I got coronation chicken on mine. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx