Friday 23 December 2016

Crackers, cards and cats

 Good evening

I hope everyone is enjoying their run up to Christmas and not getting too stressed

I am loving the family being home, Amy and Ben arrived yesterday, so the house is full, and happy

I made these cute little crackers for my neighbours doggies, they have some little festive dog biscuits in them



And I made some of these gift card holders for the kids, I copied a design that my good friend Linda shared, she made me one and the bottom held chocolates, in my version I added a lip balm to each one and all the kids gift vouchers fit onto the slot at the top

Thankyou for the inspiration Linda



Finally I have a cute photo to share

The pets are all spoiled for humans to snuggle with at the moment

Sox couldn't wait to get on Rob's knee so perched herself atop his shoulder

They are so going to miss them when they have all gone back to uni



Love and christmas kisses

Tracey
xxx

2 comments:

  1. love the crackers, great colour scheme. Super idea for gift vouchers, too. Sox is looking very determined (and just adorable). I'm reading this a bit late, so hope you had a fabulous Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
    pet reviewz

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx