Friday 2 December 2016

Amy's card

One person I know I can make a card full of girlie goodness for is my beautiful daughter Amy

She loves flowers and bunnies and the colour pink

I used papers and an image from a magazine


The flowers are mainly from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts


The tag die is an oldie but goodie from Marianne and the stamp is from Stampin' Up


I absolutely loved making this card and Amy loved it too ( I knew she wouldn't be able to resist the bunny !)

I think that is me all caught up from the last few weeks of cardmaking.  I now, really must, crack on with Christmas!

Love and bunny kisses

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Super card, super cute bunny. Love all the flowers. Such a harmonious blend of pinks too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx