Tuesday 29 November 2016

Sue's card

Another card from a few weeks back, this one was made for my lovely friend Sue

Sue is my boss at work, but she is also a good friend. She has gone above and beyond when it comes to Neil and I settling here in Cornwall, always happy to share tips and tricks, ideas of places to walk the dog, do some shopping or for a lovely day out. We have a very similar sense of humour and share the same values when it comes to friends, family and our furry friends, all in all I couldn't wish for a nicer boss or a more lovely friend

Thankyou for everything Sue xxx


I know Sue loves lime green and she is a very feminine lady, so I loved making this girlie card with lots of flowers and beautiful colours

I used K and Co papers, Prima flowers and Nestability dies

Back tomorrow with another girlie card for another friend

Love and friendship

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colour scheme, and the flowers are so pretty. Good to hear your have such good friends x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx