Saturday 30 January 2016

The men in my life

It was Neil's birthday in December

This is the card I made for him
I have free reign to throw a load of flowers on his cards and he doesn't mind me making his a little more feminine, I think he would probably draw the line at pink and sparkles though !


And Dad's birthday was on the 6th January, I used one of my favourite Stamp sets on this, I so enjoy making cards with the 'Lovely as a tree' set from Stampin' Up, the images are so classic


I am so lucky to have the best dad in the world and the best hubby too, must be because I am so bloody perfect ha ha

Love and fabulous menfolk

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. love these cards! Beautiful colour schemes and layouts. The die cut Dad is a fab font (hippy chick?)
    perfect and so modest !! lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx