Sunday 10 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hello and a Happy New Year to all my lovely blog readers

I don't make resolutions as such, I am far too rebellious and only see them as rules to be broken, most lasting fewer than three days

But I have a couple of goals I would like to reach this year, one of them is to blog a little more regularly

Retirement has left both Neil and I a little rudderless. We are loving the time together and seem to have loads to do but don't really have any deadlines or routines. We seem to wander from one week to the next a little bewildered as to what happened to all the hours in between and days turn into weeks, and weeks into months. It doesn't help that Cornwall is so darned laid back, everything 'appens dreckly and it's not long before you fall in with the slower, more relaxed pace, any more relaxed and we will definitely both be horizontal !

I have been doing a little crafting over the last couple of months, this card was made way back, at the end of last year to thank my special friend Beryl for a beautiful gift sent at the end of the summer.




Thankyou so much Beryl, I loved my gift and miss you more every single day, I need to persuade you and Geoff to make a trip down and we can enjoy fiddly diddly beach together xxx

I have lots more cards to share, birthday cards and anniversary cards and of course all the christmas cards I made but have not yet shared

Will be back soon with crafty stuff, updates and photos

Happy new year to all my family and friends, new ones down here and old ones up country
Love you all dearly

Tracey 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Tracey! The colors are beautiful! Best wishes to you and Neil for 2016. We are on the road to retirement soon and I am having the same thoughts as you. Crafting will hopefully keep me grounded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I am sure Beryl loved it. It's great to hear from you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and I love the lace?/crochet? or whatever it is across the band. keep up the good work, I love to see what you've made, always an inspiration. Love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx