Thursday 3 September 2015

New Home Card

Finally !!! I have managed to find my mojo and make something

Just a quick and easy card to gently ease me back into crafting mode

I made this for my lovely new Slimming World consultant Elaine


I used some of my favourite papers out of a paper pad bought from The Works, it was an absolute bargain, my friend Jan had bought some and you know how it goes, I just 'needed' them too - so thankyou Jan xxx


The sentiment was computer generated as I wanted a modern looking font and didn't have one among my rubber stamps

I made the little bird house using my paper trimmer, just cutting basic shapes, I used a Woodware punch for the heart shaped door and the flower, and I used an EK success border punch for the roof, string, bling and lace  - all bits and bobs from my stash The inking was all done with Frayed Burlap distress ink

I hope Elaine likes her card and loves her new home

Love and feathering the nest

Tracey

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, if you care to leave a comment, that would be appreciated too xxx